Wow! What a year! 2008 has been one for the history books. Well, at least the history books of Cambria. This year I:
Traveled to Chicago/Nauvoo with my family to pick up Mike!
Ran my first half marathon.
Went to San Fracisco with Erica.
Started dating Beau.
Won a Rock Band competition with my siblings.
Went to Flaming Gorge with my ward.
Sold lots of lotions to friends and family.
Lots of what happened can be summed up in our 2008 Christmas card.
Okay so that was last year… now on to this year. My resolutions are:
- Beat my time (by a lot) at the Ogden Half. I wanna get around 2 hr 15 min. (Did I mention I’m a slow runner?)
- Get out of debt and stay on a budget using this.
- Complete a triathlon sprint. Maybe a full tri. We’ll see.
- Move out by my birthday (sorry mom).
- Abstain from buying any clothing for the month of January. We’re taking this resolution one month at a time. Ha.
- Grow my lotion business!
And that’s it. Wish me luck!
I don’t know!!