… At least according to Erica. She nominated me as a Kreativ Blogger (or something like that). Rica, or “Rich and Tasty” as we like to call her is awesome. seriously, awesome.
Anyway, I figured this is fairly harmless and I don’t feel like I have to be “better than doing a tag” and I haven’t posted in a little bit and I’m running into roadblocks with the post I was planning on posting today, so I’m doing it.
1. Copy the pretty picture and post it on your blog. (coming soon.) – I don’t know if this is supposed to be a picture of me, or a picture of the award?
2. Thank the wonderful person that nominated you and link their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don’t know.
1. I hiccup every day. A minimum of maybe three non-consecutive-independent hiccups.
2. When my baby teeth came in, two of them were venus teeth. At least I thought they were called venus teeth till I Googled it just now. Now I think I had fused teeth. (click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see my deformity)
3. I just spilled water all over my desk. Bet none of you knew that, did ya?
4. I am obsessed with Q-tips. I must use them in my ears at least twice daily. And I have perfected my technique.
5. I was a lifeguard and taught swimming lessons in high school. Best. Summer job. Ever.
6. I’ve run two half marathons, but the thought of running a full marathon scares me to death.
7. When I was around three, I put super glue in my eye thinking it was eye drops. I don’t know what three-year old would want super glue in their eye, but I did it and that is that. Maybe that’s why I’m like, super blind these days? OH! And speaking of, about three weeks ago I put hydrogen peroxide in my eye. Never do that, mkay?
I, Cambria Ann, nominate:
Lindsay– my new favorite blog to read
Michelle– I want to be her shadow and follow her around all day
Sigrid– She’s just down right crazy and needs to update her blog, so maybe this will be a little motivation