Shelby Lou Who tagged me! Shelby and I became blog friends a little while ago and I think she is just the cutest thing since… spring. Yes, spring. She even bought one of my wallets wayyyyy back before we became blog friends so that makes her like ten times cooler (if that is even possible). Now, I’m going to write a little note to my brother Mike, everyone else can skip straight to the lists. Mike, do you even read this? I want you to marry Shelby, okay? I’ll get the introducing done and double with you guys for your first date so it’s not so awkward. She even know’s our cousin Emilee… so Emilee can vouch for her awesomness, too. kthanks.
5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Wow… 5 years ago it was 2004. I was three years into college… um… wow. I feel old.
2. I was probably dating a really stupid guy. I did that a lot. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
4. I’m pretty sure I might have been hanging out with Michelle and MacLane A LOT. Ohhhhh… those are two fun cats I tell you. Now they are both married to awesome EC’s (Eternal Companions).
5. Living and learning.
5 Things on My To-Do-List
1. Pay Amber and Ty the remaining balance of my plane ticket to Hong Kong. Oh, and the hotel. I think I have like $1,000 left.
2. Run, run, and more run! The Ogden Half Marathon is in t-minus 15 days. I’m really freaking out.
3. Clean my room? That’s always on my list. Did you read that, mom? Are you proud I’m at least thinking about it?
4. Finish paying off the Federal Government. $600 left on that one. Stupid taxes.
5. Pay off Scoot. $940 left on that one! Wow… I have accrued a lot of debt in the last few months.
5 Places I’ve Lived
1. “I lived in heaven a long time ago, it is trueeeeeee. Lived there and loved there with people I know, so did youuuuuuu.”
2. My mother’s womb (for approximately 9 months)
3. Davis North Hospital (for a day or two)
4. Centerville, Utah (till I was 3.5 years old)
5. Kaysville, Utah (from 3.5 years till now!)
5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years
1. Be married. Wow… how generic and cliche of me to put marriage as my number one. But come on, I don’t want to be a 31 year old single Mormon girl in Utah… talk about terrible odds!
2. I’d like to have traveled to at least 5 new amazing places like Europe, New Zealand, New York, Hawaii, Japan, Australia, Florida, The Caribbean, etc.
3. If I’m lucky enough for numero uno to work out would it be too much to ask for a kid or two? Depending on timing, of course.
4. I’ll be honest… it’d be really sweet if I wasn’t working. Just keeping it real.
5 People I Tag
Collin & Jennise (they count as one…)
Amber & Ty (they count as one, too)
Read Full Post »