Posted in A few of my favorite things, tagged amigos, Aubrey, fun!, holiday, Kodi, love it., ME!, Michelle, photography, running, sports, Summer, The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints, the fam, travel, triathlon on June 2, 2010|
4 Comments »
The sun is shining today… resulting in my mind racing to think of all the things I want to do this summer. I need to write them all down, a summer fun check-list, if you will. Some of these things I have the means to do all on my own, some I will need to do some persuading of my friends and friends-of-friends. Ha. If you have a cool connection, watch out… ima be after YOU!
- Bear Lake
- Mountain biking (I think I might love it)
- Something Corporate Concert with Aubrey
- Movies under the stars at the State Capitol
- Twilight Concert Series
- Take lots of photos
- SLC Farmers Market by bicycle with Michelle
- Lake Powell
- Scooter rides
- Volleyball at Barns Park
- The drive-in
- Bee’s baseball games… with a hot dog
- Farmington Festival Days 5k
- Alpine slide
- BBQ in my VERY OWN BACKYARD
- Kaysville 4th of July 5k
- Pioneer Day Parade downtown
- Cherry Hill
- Salt Lake Arts Festival
- Batting cages
- Play a round of golf
- Long Saturday runs with my Kodi-dog
- Make homemade lemonade
- Camp up Farmington Canyon
- Go fishing
- Adams Canyon hiking
- Martins Cove with my ward
- Sidewalk chalk
- Mow my lawn
- Layout in the sunshine
- Float the Weber River
- Roast mallows
That’s all I got so far… I’m determined to get them all done! Who wants to help me?
Color TV, by Mudbison (thanks, Aub. Totally stuck in my head)
Read Full Post »
Posted in A few of my favorite things, tagged confessions, create, fun!, love it., ME!, music, photography, sewing, the giggles, the www., triathlon, wtf? on September 22, 2009|
5 Comments »
Why haven’t I ever looked at the Davis Adult & Community Education mailer that comes to my house every semester? They offer so many INCREDIBLE evening classes! The first class I’m signing up for is Digital Photography on Thursday evenings. Anyone wanna come with me? Last time I took a photography class was in high school… I could never fit it into my schedule in college. I’m excited. Since there were so many INCREDIBLE classes I want to take, I’ve compiled a list of all the classes I’m interested in taking. My motives for taking these classes vary, some I really want to learn about, others… well… you’ll see.
- “Alternative Healing’ – Herbal Class
- Bagpipes- Beginning
- Ceramics (Pottery)
- “Basic Photoshop” Digital Imaging
- Conflicts Between Science, Religion & History
- Dance – Belly Dance
- “Home Buying 101: Purchasing a New Home or Investment Property”
- “Investment Strategies for These Times”
- Jewelry Making/Silversmithing
- Make-Up Artistry 101
- ‘Eyebrows” – the Professional Way
- Positive Self-Talk
- Religious History – Jewish, Christian, Muslim & World History Through the Ages
- Dance – Hip Hop
- Women’s Weight Training
- Making Money Producing “How-To-DVD’s”
- Hypnosis Power Made Easy
- Quilting Classes
- Ventriloquist 101
- You’re on the Air – “How to Make it in Voice-overs!”
- Beginning Fly Fishing
- Spanish 1
- Guitar – Beginning Class
- West Coast Swing, Night Club & Two Step
- Foxtrot 1
- Salsa 1
- Waltz 1
- East Coast Swing 1
- Triathlon Training Class
- Portraiture and Family Photography
I’m gonna be a Jack of All Trades! Check out all these classes here and if you are interested in taking one with me, let’s make it happen!
Read Full Post »
Posted in A few of my favorite things, That just happened, tagged Beau, California, Chicago, christmas, Disneyland, Erica, fun!, Love, love it., ME!, Oceanside, running, San Fracisco, the fam, travel, triathlon on January 3, 2009|
3 Comments »
Wow! What a year! 2008 has been one for the history books. Well, at least the history books of Cambria. This year I:
Traveled to Chicago/Nauvoo with my family to pick up Mike!
Ran my first half marathon.
Went to San Fracisco with Erica.
Started dating Beau.
Won a Rock Band competition with my siblings.
Went to Flaming Gorge with my ward.
Went to So Cal to visit Amber and Ty with Beau.
Sold lots of lotions to friends and family.
Lots of what happened can be summed up in our 2008 Christmas card.
Okay so that was last year… now on to this year. My resolutions are:
- Beat my time (by a lot) at the Ogden Half. I wanna get around 2 hr 15 min. (Did I mention I’m a slow runner?)
- Get out of debt and stay on a budget using this.
- Complete a triathlon sprint. Maybe a full tri. We’ll see.
- Move out by my birthday (sorry mom).
- Abstain from buying any clothing for the month of January. We’re taking this resolution one month at a time. Ha.
- Grow my lotion business!
And that’s it. Wish me luck!
I don’t know!!
Read Full Post »
A triathlon? A triathlon. Okay, okay… a triathlon sprint… not a full triathlon. But still, swim 250 yards, then bike 12.8 miles then run 2.75 miles? I’m gonna start training for it, we’ll see how it goes!
Money (That’s What I Want), by the Flying Lizards
Read Full Post »